domingo, 20 de abril de 2014

Despair before sailing

 
 
I have spent many months thinking about some people who suffered an strange disease that caused high fever.  After the information that my friend Captain Alvarado told me in his last letter, I have recieved some patients with similar symptoms, but not exactly the same. Unfortunately, I didn`t have much time for investigating, because after a few days, they died. I have realised that the disease is not the same than the one I am looking for. So, I started to think in a way for learning more about it... and here I am, considering that this disease is from Asia or America, or maybe the disease that people call Yellow Fever, but I am not sure at all.  I will become crazy, if I am not capable of discover a solution... I won't give up!

Doctor  Javier Antón 2B 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario